Terms & Conditions
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Bookings and the general cancellation policy
Making a booking at our hotel means that you accept our Cancellation Policy and House rules. All bookings must be guaranteed with a valid credit card.
· Standard rate / Flexible rate: The total amount due will be pre-authorized on your credit card 5 days prior to arrival. If pre-authorisation is declined for any reason, the guest will be informed by email, and in case of no reply, the reservation will be cancelled within 24 hours.
If you want to cancel or change your booking, please let us know at least 3 days before arrival date, before 11:59 PM (Amsterdam local time). If you cancel later or don’t show up, the full cost of the accommodation will be charged to the credit card. A day starts at 00:00 UTC/GMT+01:00.
· Prepay & Save / Non-refundable rate: Your credit card will be charged at the time of your booking. "Non-refundable" bookings cannot be cancelled, exchanged or refunded.
We accept various payment methods:
· Credit card (Visa, Mastercard, AMEX). Payment by credit card is accepted if the cardholder is staying at the hotel. Furthermore, the same credit card used for payment has to be present at check-in.
· Debit card (Maestro, Visa Electron, V Pay)
· Cash payments are not accepted.
Current city tax in Amsterdam is 7%. On top of that, there is a tourism fee of €3 per person per night.
The standard check-in time is between 3:00 PM and 0:00 AM
Check-in after 0:00 AM is available on request.
Early check-in is subject to availability, but you are always welcome to leave your luggage at our storage free of charge.
A security deposit of €75/€150 per room will be asked.
Check-out is required by 11:30 AM.
The security deposit will be refunded at the check-out if there are no expenses to be covered.
After check-out, your luggage can be left in the storage of the hotel.